Nutritional therapy - why?
Nutritional therapy – why?
Health and well-being can be achieved through a balanced diet.
Healthy nutrition has many positive impacts on:
- Weight Management
- Digestive System (stomach, intestines)
- Immune System
- Stress Tolerance
- Energy Levels
- Mood, brain function and memory
- Hormonal Activity
Nutritional therapy – a journey towards better well-being:
A nutritional coach helps you to guide you through this process.
- Mapping out individual eating habits with the help of a food diary
- Creating nutritious, energy-efficient and healthy alternatives
- Analyzing and testing if necessary (blood tests, intestinal tests, breathe testing, stool samples)
- Metabolism support (digestive enzymes, dietary supplements, phytotherapy, homeopathy, biochemical cell salts)
- Weight loss, energy and joy for physical exercise (increasing muscle strength)
- Sleep hygiene, stress management and mental balance go hand in hand